Thursday 27 January 2005

I hate <b>IT</b>.

I just hate IT. IT always makes its presence felt when I least expect IT. IT always wants to be with me when the going seems to be very easy and pleasant. I never asked IT to be with me. IT is an unwanted nuisance. I would like to eliminate IT entirely from my life. Everyday, I pray to God that IT should disappear permanently. I am sure God will listen to me someday and will bring about complete destruction on IT.

IT spoils all the good things in my life. An immense amount of heartache - yes heartache, that is it, and nothing else - IT causes. If only I could strangle IT to death, crush IT, stamp on IT, mutilate IT, and dispose off IT, I would be happy.

If not, at least let me find a way to live normally even when IT is around.

Oh, just how much I hate LOSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment