Thursday 12 January 2006

Blog profiles

Its been a while since I was introduced to the blog world and in the same while I have also witnessed many of my friends getting initiated into blogging. It is in this 'while' that I have noticed certain patterns emerging in various blogs and it would be interesting to note if my observations are indeed accurate.

Aldrin - A blog for poets, lovers, romantics, artists, losers, Devdas', etc. Definitely not for sane people. One of my favourites.

Ashutosh - If all the comedians of this world were cursed to transform into a blog, they would have probably found themselves embellished in this blog. From crass to sophisiticated, to outright tear-my-hair-out kind, this blog is a sure remedy for someone feeling under the weather.

Rupesh - A site for geeks who seek truth of life not just in formulae but also in children, family, weather, I, you, me and practically everything conceivable. It is a reflection of a balanced mind that is neither influenced by inebriance of emotions nor ebullience of laughter.

Zoheb - There is something about this blog that makes people want to visit it often inspite of it lying unused for long durations of time. It could probably be attributed to the candidness of the content devoid of hypocrisy that makes it so pleasing to read.

Shyam - This is a secret blog never to be updated and never to be found out by anyone unless some idiot like me deliberately publicises it. Blurty Management is still hoping (in vain, I am sure) that the 10 Mega bytes of space that they have isolated for this user would one day be put to use. We too are waiting.

Billu - Well, there are some like Shyam who create blogs to create them, and there are some who create blogs to announce to the world that they have created one. Billu dear falls in the latter category. A blog was created for him (by someone else) on which he cared to post a couple of entries to inform the world that he knew how to blog. I am guessing that the next post on that blog will be the one announcing his marriage to his beloved.

Well, that's it. Maybe, someone will carry out more profiles of their friends' blogs for us to visit them and know more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment