Friday 26 September 2003

Well... nothing much to write these days.. life is going through a monotonic phase where I am labouring through my MTech Project, the final stage of which is due and things dont seem to be looking very bright currently. The offer letters for PSPL have arrived. We are officially on board! Just want to climb atop a hill and scream my heart out, sing a lot of "senti" songs and complete "IT" that I am reading currently.

Btw, "IT" is one of Stephen King's creations and my first experience of his writing. Though the description is a tad too verbose, the story keeps one on tenterhooks almost all the time. Already, I see images of each character floating in front of my eyes. Maybe, one day I will make a film based on this story. RGV, here I come! :)

Until then, one would have to rely on the book to experience "IT"!

No comments:

Post a Comment