Tuesday 3 May 2005

If only...

Last week, I was on a trip to the north, visiting Punjab, Dilli, and Nagpur. Though the trip was nice, I was almost made to regret my decision not to postpone the trip by a week. Here are the reasons why I could have gone a week later on this trip.

1. My mom would have accompanied me.
2. I could have played the all-important, do or die, cricket match of the first round for Trilogy.
3. I could have attended the marriage of my friend's sister in Dilli.
4. The national roaming rates came down by a third starting May '05!
5. I wouldn't have had to cancel two tickets that I had booked on Rajdhani, and wouldn't have had
to toil in the sleeper class with the Indian summer at its peak!

If only....well, that's what life is all about. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment