Friday 21 November 2003

Dating...

No! This is not about my (fictitious) date last night, or about any fundaes on the art of dating. I am pretty much inexperienced, goofy and a nervous wreck when it comes to asking girls out on a date. :)

This is about my friend who was until not so distant past considered to be worse than me in the matters of female acquaintances. It is amazing to me how in the last month or so, he changed so much that makes me feel like a nut sitting in the coziness of my lab typing this on my blog when I should have been sharing a delicious cup of coffee with a delightful young lady. :(

What is it that has brought about this transition in my friend? As far as I know, he did not attend any "classes" to learn this art, no lectures, no books, no secret meetings of losers etc. It was almost as if one fine day he decided to get out of his bed from the other side and things changed for him completely thereafter.

Oh I know, "life is like that.. and good things will happen to me too...", but hey, I am not complaining. I am sure my day will come too. I just have to figure out the right side of my bed to get out from. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment