Monday 21 April 2003

Sigh! So much to do and so less time! I wonder whether I should go to sleep nowand get up in the morning and complete the rest or should I pursue thistill the break of dawn. There are questions like this that will arise inour lives in different contexts. The answer to each one of them must besame. In my opinion, it arises out of only one phenomenon - Discipline. Inour efforts, we should exhibit enough discipline to keep us focussed toour work and not get easily distracted from the desired objective.

It is like running a marathon race. Wandering minds will make one thinkabout whats to be done in the coming days or what may be cooking in themess tonight resulting in de-focussing from the goal that lies ahead.

I want to develop this discipline. I see a way to do this in Chirag'sapproach. I will run Crossy from tomorrow and see if that helps.

Meanwhile, I wish myself the best of luck for my Stage II presentationtoday.

No comments:

Post a Comment