Tuesday 22 April 2003

Yaaaaaaay! The slides are done. In another 5 hours, I will be sitting nervously chomping away my nails to glory. The presentation is due in less than six hours now. Waaaaah! I am scared. I am not scared that I may be snubbed or battered by the barrage of questions that might be hurled towards me. The biggest worry that I face is whether I would be able to convince the examiners about the fruitfulness of my work. The most nightmare-ish question for a researcher is "What is the use of your research? It is pure rubbish. It is not anything great or significant" or simply "You have wasted your time, son! Don't fool us by showing us this crap". Whoa! the presenter will definitely piss in his/her pants and I don't intend to wash any of my clothes for at least another week now. Anyway, now I gotta go and prepare the talk well. Damn! the time does fly quickly especially when you want to run along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment