Monday 14 April 2003

Sometimes I wonder what kind of man would be the most virtuous man. What qualities should one possess to be a member of this exclusive club? I looked around me for a while, peeked into my soul and asked myself the question. Pat came the reply, "The most virtuous man is the one in love".When a man is in love, he is sincere, honest, kind, spreading happiness, generous, calm, brave, patient etc. He attains a status of bliss where he is lost in a wonderland of extreme happiness. And petty things like jealousy, desires, anger do not matter to him. He doesn't see the usefulness or need for these. All that matters to him is the love of his woman and the pleasure of sitting with her, watching her, lost in her eyes, listening to her sweet voice, the frangrance of her hair taking you into a trance making you forget all the sadness in this world.

Maybe, this is what was meant by Moksh!

No comments:

Post a Comment